1 Sofa Bed
Located in the private gated community of Arrocito, Huatulco, no detail has been left out with contemporary design, modern finishing, large terrace and the beach just 2 minutes away!
Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/XABXjwI0lZ4
Enjoy the many on-site amenities including gym, restaurant and bar, botanical gardens, 4 swimming pools and direct beach access. Sip your morning coffee on your terrace while you soak up the sunshine and breathe in the ocean breeze. Head down to the beach for a stroll at sunset or swim in the warm Pacific waters. Enjoy cooking your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen or relax and unwind in the comfortable living room while you catch the breezes off your terrace. Don't feel like cooking? Head down to the on-site restaurant and let others do it for you. Cool down with a dip in the nearby swimming pool or head straight to the development's feature 'peninsula pool' and enjoy breathtaking ocean views. This gorgeous condo is fully furnished and includes a safe and remote controlled blinds.
* Maximum Occupancy 6*
*Additional fees include electricity*
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
1 Double Bed
Arrocito | Huatulco, Oaxaca
• Cancellations should be in writing and are effective from the date we receive and acknowledge your fax or email.
For Monthly & Christmas/New Year's Rentals:
• Cancellations made from day of confirmation until 120 days prior to arrival – 20% of the total rent as cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 119-90 days prior to arrival— 50% of the total rent is non refundable.
• Cancellations made 89 days or less prior to arrival — 100% of total rent as cancellation fee.
For Weekly Rentals:
• Cancellations made from day of confirmation until 90 days prior to arrival — 20% of the total rental as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 89-30 days prior to arrival — 50% of the total rental as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 29 days or less prior to arrival — 100% of total rent as a cancellation fee.
• 50% of the total rental price is due within 48 hours from the time of submitting the rental agreement.
• Bookings shall be confirmed by email by the Company on payment of the deposit.
• Receipt of any deposit prior to the Company's written confirmation of the reservation shall not constitute acceptance of any booking.
• All payments shall be made to the Company by credit card, email money transfer, wire transfer or in cash.
Monthly & Christmas / New Year's Rentals:
• The balance shall be payable 90 days prior to the commencement of the holiday.
• The balance shall be payable 30 days prior to the commencement of the holiday with the exception of Christmas & New Year's
This is great property and condo and is as advertised. Erin took care of everything we needed including arranging a few day trips for us which made the trip fantastic. The condo is spotless and the view fantastic with 14 foot ceilings and comfortable furniture both inside and out. Great A/C cools the place down quick after a long day in the Huatulco sunshine (it's always sunny)! I would definitely recommend taking the family on the Missy for a 1/2 day cruise and the Chills and Chocolate Cooking class is a great day for the family.
The 2-layered infinity pool is definitely the crown jewel of the property, with spectacular oceanside views. Quiet, well-manicured pathways lead to the onsite restaurant with Arrocito Beach just steps away. A lovely, relaxing getaway.
This turned out to be a perfect spot for us to spend our vacation. We were traveling with our two kids, 10 and 14, staying for two weeks. The unit was spacious and had everything we needed. The patio is laid out with adequate furniture and very large and accommodating. The only downside is the view is somewhat obstructed for sunrise/sunsets/ocean view from the patio. The property has numerous pools and is located a short walk down to Arrocito beach. Very convenient if wish to split the day into a pool and beach day. The pools are well maintained and perfectly located for various views. The beach is calm, with mostly locals enjoying the clear water and nice beach. We also had a chance to use one of the BBQ grills near the pools to grill lunch one day to mix things up. Very tidy and quality grill if that is your thing. The gym on site is well equipped which was a useful amenity for working off some of the vacation calories. (treadmill was not working properly at the time we were there). Oceans restaurant is on site. Traveling with the children, it was nice to be able to walk down for an adult dinner and drinks when the kids were tired out and retreating to the condo. We ate there three times, everything was on point. Very reasonable prices, prompt service and diverse menu. Definitely suggest. Overall, this was an ideal place to spend two weeks. From booking, arriving, staying, and departing, the experience was worry free as it should be on vacation.
Erin was an excellent (professional yet very nice and friendly) host with outstanding communication throughout. We travelled with both older people and small children and had a great week-long stay. The condo and the complex were very nice--not our cup of tea luxury-wise (soon-to-expire modern rather than timeless upscale environment--analogous to black marble and golden fixtures in the 80s) but spotless and comfy. The beach is wonderful--has plenty of locals and a lively traditional Mexican restaurant. There were a few minor areas of improvement (no hot water, no laundry, elevator not working, some construction noise) but Erin was very kind to compensate in other ways. Would stay again and recommend to others.
Muy amplio alojamiento.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com