1 Queen Bed
Located in Camino Real Zaashila resort, this 1 bed, 2 bath condo has incredible ocean views, private plunge pool & access to the resort's many amenities with picturesque view of Tangolunda Bay.
**NOTE: The hotel will have some jobs done in some areas, but this won't interfere with your stay as they will try to do it step by step, leaving areas available. Please ask for more info.
This property may not be suitable for those with mobility issues. Golf carts available for check in/check out depending on availability. There is 1 flight of stairs to reach the property and hotel is located on a hillside.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, ocean views, terrace access, and a spacious ensuite. The living room has a queen-sized memory foam rollaway bed and terrace with private plunge pool and beautiful ocean views. The Camino Real Zaashila is home to the largest pool in the region, complete with wading pool and beach views. The resort features three restaurants (including the popular seaside – Azul Profundo) for you to enjoy along with pools, bars and shops.
Property Features & Amenities:
- Private Plunge Pool
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Coffee Machine
Master Bedroom: 1 king size bed
Common Area: 1 queen size bed
Development Features & Amenities:
- Large Shared pool
- Beach Access
- 3 Restaurants on site
- Ocean View
*Maximum occupancy 4*
*Electricity is included in the rate*
Take advantage of Bayside´s convenient concierge services for a relaxing and enjoyable stay:
- Pantry stocking
- Airport transportation
- Crib / Highchair rental
- Personalized property guest package
- Personalized check in / out
- Visit: https://baysidevacationshuatulco.com/guest-services/ for additional information
- Visit our FAQ page for additional information about reserving a property and what to expect during your stay: https://baysidevacationshuatulco.com/faqs/
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
• Cancellations should be in writing and are effective from the date we receive and acknowledge your fax or email.
For Monthly & Christmas/New Year's Rentals:
• Cancellations made from day of confirmation until 120 days prior to arrival – 20% of the total rent as cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 119-90 days prior to arrival— 50% of the total rent is non refundable.
• Cancellations made 89 days or less prior to arrival — 100% of total rent as cancellation fee.
For Weekly Rentals:
• Cancellations made from day of confirmation until 90 days prior to arrival — 20% of the total rental as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 89-30 days prior to arrival — 50% of the total rental as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 29 days or less prior to arrival — 100% of total rent as a cancellation fee.
• 50% of the total rental price is due within 48 hours from the time of submitting the rental agreement.
• Bookings shall be confirmed by email by the Company on payment of the deposit.
• Receipt of any deposit prior to the Company's written confirmation of the reservation shall not constitute acceptance of any booking.
• All payments shall be made to the Company by credit card, email money transfer, wire transfer or in cash.
Monthly & Christmas / New Year's Rentals:
• The balance shall be payable 90 days prior to the commencement of the holiday.
• The balance shall be payable 30 days prior to the commencement of the holiday with the exception of Christmas & New Year's
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
The cleanliness of the place was impeccable, and the attention that Emilio gave us was very good.
I had a great time staying with Bayside. I went down looking for a potential property to buy and wanted to stay in a Bayside property to get the feel of it all. They had one of their staff Emilio meet us at the property to give us the key code and the run down of the place. Emilio was awesome!!! Very helpful and responded well to my texts when I had questions. He even came over on a Sunday night at around 9 pm when I had accidentally locked us out of our bedroom and we had no key. He called a locksmith and solved the problem quickly for us. Bayside had a complimentary bag of Oaxacan coffee for us when we arrived and had a binder which had a list of English speaking cab drivers we can call, restaurant recommendations, activities to do in the area. Everything was very professional and we had one of there realtors Mike Leon take us around one day to different properties. Overall a great experience and when we buy in Huatulco I believe we will partner with Bayside to be our property managers and market our property for us.
This was one of the best places we have ever stayed! It was perfect! The location was convenient! The views spectacular and love the plunge pool! The amenities were everything we could have ever wanted! It was clean and we felt right at home! We hope to go back and stay again at this same place!
from $129 / night
Reservation Software by Lodgix.com