1 King Bed
You can walk to everything Huatulco has to offer in this two bedroom marina-side condo offers access to shops, markets, restaurants and the beach.
The master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has 2 double beds. Sleeps 4 adults + 2 kids. There is an in-suite washer and dryer, WIFI, SMART TV, water cooler and safe.
Enjoy the shared BBQ on the rooftop.
*Additional fees include electricity*
*2nd floor property - no elevator*
1 King Bed
2 Double Beds
Santa Cruz | Huatulco, Oaxaca
• Cancellations should be in writing and are effective from the date we receive and acknowledge your fax or email.
For Monthly & Christmas/New Year's Rentals:
• Cancellations made from day of confirmation until 120 days prior to arrival – 20% of the total rent as cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 119-90 days prior to arrival— 50% of the total rent is non refundable.
• Cancellations made 89 days or less prior to arrival — 100% of total rent as cancellation fee.
For Weekly Rentals:
• Cancellations made from day of confirmation until 90 days prior to arrival — 20% of the total rental as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 89-30 days prior to arrival — 50% of the total rental as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made 29 days or less prior to arrival — 100% of total rent as a cancellation fee.
• 50% of the total rental price is due within 48 hours from the time of submitting the rental agreement.
• Bookings shall be confirmed by email by the Company on payment of the deposit.
• Receipt of any deposit prior to the Company's written confirmation of the reservation shall not constitute acceptance of any booking.
• All payments shall be made to the Company by credit card, email money transfer, wire transfer or in cash.
Monthly & Christmas / New Year's Rentals:
• The balance shall be payable 90 days prior to the commencement of the holiday.
• The balance shall be payable 30 days prior to the commencement of the holiday with the exception of Christmas & New Year's
This is a beautiful property. Right on the marina, close to everything, dining, shopping, activities, boats, tours...everything! The condo was clean, very comfortable, and safe.. Grocery shopping is about a 15 minute walk, but if you are stocking up for a week plus, get a cab on the way back. It was nice to have the option to cook in or dine out. Locals are wonderful, friendly and very helpful. We met other Canadian vacationers staying in the condos, and had a couple great evenings visiting by the pool. Cabs can be found just to the right or left of the condo entrance, and can get you anywhere you want to go. There is a beautiful tiered walkway about a block away to the right of the entrance as you exit the condo, great walk, great view from the top looking back at the bays, and drops you off on the other side into La Crucecita, more great dinning, and shopping. This was one of the best vacations we have had in may years! We would stay here again and would highly recommend it to friends! Michael & Colleen
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com