Looking for ways to save money on your vacation? Here are a few tips to getting inexpensive airfare and saving money on your next trip to Mexico.
- Book at the Right Time – this is a tough balancing act; Airlines don’t know the demand of flights to Mexico in advance. If you hold out 25-30 days before your trip, prices can drop, however you also may see prices go up if you purchase your flight too late.
- Watch Other Buyers –Anticipating when others may be booking flights to Mexico can be helpful. Think of the buying patterns of others and when they may be looking to book their vacation, this will bid helpful in booking early and save you money. Alternatively, booking during low vacation times to Huatulco, Mexico will give you cheaper flights…and because the Oaxaca coast gets 340 days of sun you will still get amazing weather!
- Get Flexible – prices can vary significantly for flights to Mexico, especially when booking or buying around holidays. Save money by changing your trip dates…even changing by one day can save you up to $200.
- Have an Off Day – If flexible, try to book your travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Airfare to Mexico is typically cheaper as not many people have the flexibility to travel on these days. Weekends and holidays are usually more expensive, so flying before or after these times will save you money.
- Check Airlines Sites – Airlines often post great deals and discounts on their sites to specific destinations. Regularly checking these sites can save you a great deal of money.
By using the above tips & tricks you may be able to save a lot of money on future vacations.