Thank you for reserving your vacation through MexicoVacationRental.org. We will do our very to ensure that you have a fantastic experience from start to finish. The property you have requested will be placed on hold for 48 hours pending the receipt of your completed rental form located at the bottom of the page.
Bayside Vacation Rental (“the Company”) is a registered Alberta Corporation. MexicoVacationRental.org acts as a booking agent. It arranges bookings and reservations of holiday accommodation for the vacationer (“the renter”) as agents for the owners of the holiday accommodation (“the Property Owner/Manager”).
- 50% of the total rental price is due within 48 hours from the time of submitting the rental agreement.
- Bookings shall be confirmed by email by the Company on payment of the deposit.
- Receipt of any deposit prior to the Company’s written confirmation of the reservation shall not constitute acceptance of any booking.
- The balance shall be payable 30 days prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- Holidays booked less than 4 weeks from its commencement will be paid in full upon booking.
- All payments shall be made to the Company as stated at the top of the booking application form, by credit card, email money transfer, wire transfer or in cash.
3. Guest Cancellation:
Cancellations should be in writing and are effective from the date we receive and acknowledge your fax or email.
If the Company is successful in re-booking the property for the entire period originally booked they shall refund to the Renter all monies paid (whether deposit or full payment has been made) less a cancellation fee of $200 of total rental value per period booked.
If the Company shall only succeed in re-booking the property for a portion of the period originally booked, it shall refund the monies paid relating to the period re-booked, less a cancellation fee of $100.00 per period booked.
If the Company shall be unable to re-book the holiday accommodation at all then all monies paid by the Renter (whether deposit or full payment has been made) shall be forfeited to the Company.
In the event that the property is rendered unavailable the Owner shall be held harmless by the Renter. The Company will offer to re-schedule at the same property for arrival within 12 months. Any difference in the rate between the original booking and the re-scheduled time will be the responsibility of the Renter. If the property is not available for re-schedule then all monies received will be refunded.
5. Use of the Property/Limitation of Liability:
The Renter will use the property and its facilities in accordance with these Booking Terms and Conditions and the accompanying Booking Notes and will do so at his own The Renter covenants to indemnify and save the Company and the Property Owner/Manager harmless from any claim for damages or costs which may be asserted against them by the family or guests of the Renter as a result of personal injury, sickness or death, or loss or damage to property, however caused, arising from the use of the property and its facilities. For himself, the Renter hereby releases and discharges the Company and the Property Owner/Manager harmless from any claim for damages or costs which may be asserted against them by him as a result of personal injury, sickness or death, or loss or damage to property, however caused, arising from use of the property and its facilities.
6. Alterations to Property Description/Inventory:
The information contained in any printed and website materials is believed to be accurate at the time of printing/viewing. However, the Company reserves the right to make alterations thereto and the Company shall endeavor to inform the Renter of such. If the alterations relate to fundamental elements or services, the Company shall attempt to provide comparable fundamental elements or services. If these comparable elements or services prove unacceptable to the Renter the Company shall bear no responsibility other than to provide an appropriate refund for those unavailable fundamental elements or services.
- Fundamental elements refer to water systems, plumbing and electrical systems, major appliances such as refrigerator and stove.
- Fundamental elements do not refer to recreational items such as boats, motors, televisions, VCR’s or satellite These elements are provided at the discretion of the owner as an added feature for Renter use. While every attempt will be made to ensure that such equipment is in working order during a holiday, should breakdown or some other situation occur whereby these elements are not available for the term of the holiday, neither the Company nor the Property Owner/Manager takes responsibility for replacing or refunding the Renter for the lack of use of these elements.
7. Check in – Check out Time:
Check in is after 4:00 P.M. and check out is before 11:00 A.M. Early check-ins and late check-outs can not be accommodated when there is a change over of guests occurring on the same day.
Check out: Please ensure you leave the unit in the same general condition it was when you arrived, including:
- Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware, and Utensils are washed, dried and put away.
- Stove, oven and kitchen appliances are clean.
- Refrigerator is clean.
- BBQ grill is clean.
- Windows and doors are closed and locked. All lights are turned off to conserve energy.
- All garbage and trash is bagged and left in outside trash cans near the gate.
- Property is left neat and in order.
8. Noise: Neither the Property Owner nor the Company can control -‐ or be liable for -‐ noise or disturbance caused by occupants of properties adjacent to or near the subject property, or their family or guests.
9. Number of Persons Using the Holiday Accommodation: The number of persons present during the day (including children and guests) shall not exceed the maximum number indicated in the Inventory Listing for that property, without prior authorization from the Company. ALL OVERNIGHT GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE COMPANY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
9.1 Renters who contravene the maximum number stated for each property will be subject to immediate eviction without refund or an additional nightly charge of $100.00 per person, at the discretion of the Company.
- There will be no subletting of the property. Where separate parties will be occupying the property at different time periods, booking forms must be completed for each party.
- There shall be no camping, tenting, or otherwise placing auxiliary accommodation facilities on the property without prior written notice.
10. Access: The Property Owner and/or the Company’s agents shall be allowed access to holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday.
11. Repair: The Renter will keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, chattels, fittings and effects in or on the property at the beginning of his/her occupancy, whether or not these items are set out in the Inventory Listing, in the same state of cleanliness, order and repair in which they were.
12. Pets, Smoking, & Other Conditions of Booking: Renters shall abide by the conditions of booking and any other instructions contained in the Property Instructions, Inventory Listing and/or as noted on the face of this All such conditions apply to guests visiting the property, whether day visitors or overnight.
- Renters who contravene said conditions shall be subject to immediate eviction without refund and/or a penalty of $100.00 per day at the discretion of the Company.
- If pets are allowed at a property, the number of pets is restricted to one, unless prior, written authorization is obtained by the Company.
- If a property is “No Pets” or “No Smoking” restricted, please note this does not necessarily mean the property has not had pets or smokers present at some The Company takes no responsibility for conditions arising from allergies at any property, whether noted as “No Pets” or “No Smokers”, or not.
- Any Renter occupying a condo or villa within a condominium complex is expected to respect and follow the condo rules provided. These rules will be provided with your reservation package as well as in the unit upon check.
13. Inventory Listing/Property Instructions/Route Directions/Booking Confirmations: The Company will forward a copy of the Inventory Listing, Property Instructions, Route Directions for the holiday property with the Booking Renters shall abide by all instructions and information contained therein. If the Renter has not received these documents one week prior to the holiday period, the Renter shall notify the Company and obtain said documentation.
14. Construction Disturbance: There is a possibility of construction and maintenance disturbance. There is no requirement for the Company to notify the renter prior to a project starting. We cannot move guests, re-schedule, or make price adjustments due to construction. No refund or rate adjustment shall be made for any disturbance such as construction at nearby properties or noisy parties at other villas, condos or hotels.
15. Keys: The Renter agrees to return the key to the Company upon check-‐out or leave at the property as per the specific instructions for that property. Replacement keys are provided at a cost of $25, payment for which would be deducted from the credit card on file.
16. Online Agreement: The renter agrees that this agreement will be executed by online web form and that this submitted online form will evidence the binding obligation of the parties to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
18. Damage/Non refundable Damage Insurance Fee (ARDI): The Renter agrees to pay a non refundable Damage Insurance Fee of $45. This mandatory fee provides coverage for accidental damages to the vacation rental property during your stay. It replaces a security deposit which eliminates having to put up a security deposit or deal with having your deposit returned when you get home. Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs.
19. Electricity Charge: The Renter agrees to pay an electricity fee at the end of their stay. An initial/final meter reading will be taken to calculate the total kWhs used. The Renter will be only charged the electricity used at the current kWh rate.
I have read, understand and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as set out above. I understand that the property owner(s)/manager, MexicoVacationRental.org or its employees or agents will not be liable whatsoever for any loss or any injury to myself or anyone on or using the property or its’ property during my rental term, however caused.
I acknowledge that when I have completed the online form below and a Booking Confirmation has been issued to me by the Company, I will have entered into a binding contract with the Company/Property Owner, the conditions of which are set out in this online agreement and the Booking Terms and Conditions. I have read and understand all of this material.